Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jesus Christ and me

Jesus Christ

My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior’s always there for me
My God: He was, my God; He is
My God is always gonna be

You're the God of this city
You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation
You are

You're the Lord of creation
The creator of all things
You're the King above all Kings
You are

You're the strength in the weakness
You're the love to the broken
You're the joy in the sadness
You are

Only one name lasts forever
Only one fame stands alone
Only one key has an anthem
That goes on and on and on

Savior, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
Forever, Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave

me

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior

And I'm singing to the God who brings redemption to the nations Kings and oceans bow to Him in praise And I'm singing to the God who wrote the book on our salvation To the One who covers me in grace I'm singing

So take me as you find me
All of my fears and failures
And fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender
Shine Your light and let the whole world sing
We're singing for the glory of the risen King Jesus

God is above all,
Mark Cannon

No comments: