Tuesday, September 29, 2009

When does human life begin?

The Bible has a lot to say about the beginning of life!!!!! Let us examine Scripture to find out when human life begins.

Job 31
13 “If I have despised the claim of my male or female slaves

When they filed a complaint against me,

14 What then could I do when God arises?

And when He calls me to account, what will I answer Him?

15 “Did not He who made me in the womb make him,

And the same one fashion us in the womb?



Psalm 22
9 Yet You are He who brought me forth from the womb;

You made me trust when upon my mother’s breasts.

10 Upon You I was cast from 1birth;

You have been my God from my mother’s womb.



Psalm 139
13 For You formed my 1inward parts;

You wove me in my mother’s womb.

14 I will give thanks to You, for 1I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Wonderful are Your works,

And my soul knows it very well.

15 My 1aframe was not hidden from You,

When I was made in secret,

And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;

16 Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;

And in Your book were all written

The days that were ordained for me,

When as yet there was not one of them.




Isaiah 44
2 Thus says the Lord who made you

And formed you from the womb, who will help you,

Do not fear, O Jacob My servant;

And you Jeshurun whom I have chosen.

24 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb,

“I, the Lord, am the maker of all things,

Stretching out the heavens by Myself

And spreading out the earth 1all alone,


Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you."



Ecclesiastes 11:5
"As you know not what is the way of the wind, or how the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a pregnant woman, even so you know not the work of God, Who does all."



Jeremiah 20:17
"Because he did not slay me in the womb, so that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb always great."



Hosea 12:3
"He took his brother by the heel in [their mother's] womb, and in the strength [of his manhood] he contended and had power with God."



Luke 1:44
"For behold, the instant the sound of your salutation reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.



There are serious consequences if we murder people of all ages including babies Scripture is very clear.

Genesis 9:5
“Murder is forbidden.”




Proverbs 24: 11-12
“Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don’t stand back and let them die. Don’t try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn’t know about it. For God knows all hearts and he sees you. He keeps watch over your souls, and he knows you know. And he will judge all people according to what they have done.”



God owns and made our bodies!!!!

1 Corinthians 6:12-13
“You may say ‘I am allowed to do anything.’ But I reply, ‘Not everything is good for you.’ And even though ‘I am allowed to do anything,” I must not become a slave to anything…But our bodies were not made for sexual immorality. They were made for the Lord, and the Lord cares about our bodies.”



1 Corinthians 3:16-17
“Don’t you realize that all of you together are the Temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in You. God will bring ruin to anyone who ruins this temple. For God’s temple is holy, and you Christians are that temple.”


God is faithful to forgive us of all of our sins including murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

1 John 1-9
“If we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.”


Isaiah 1:18
“No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as sand.”



So abortion is murder, we are all made in God's image, we can all be forgiven for our sins through Jesus Christ our atoning sacrifice.

God bless you all!
Mark Cannon

No comments: