Friday, November 13, 2009

My Testimony

I became a Christian at about age 5,I am a basketball fan, Lakers, UCLA Bruins, all levels of basketball are enjoyable to watch, I enjoy playing it. I also enjoy watching football and baseball. I was baptized at age 16, I am 18 currently and I enjoy reading the Bible and discussing the name of Jesus Christ with friends and enemies of Christ who need to hear the power of God unto salvation fulfilled in the life, atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross, resurrection 3 days later and is King forever and ever amen!! God has guided my life completely, despite myself, my failures, anger, hurt,jealousy, lying and sin. I am a wretch, whom by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ has been saved, and it is not of myself so I cannot boast, and if I do boast it will be only in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has blessed me with an ability to encourage people, which annoys some people, but God continues to guide my steps and He has allowed me to use facebook to encourage others, and minister to people. I have been accepted to Masters College in LA California which Pastor John Macarthur is the President of the College and Seminary. I pray God continues to grow all who are in Him, in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self- control. If God allows us to cross paths on facebook or in real life, I pray God will allow us to minister to each other. God bless you all and keep representing Jesus Christ. Romans 1:16, John 14:6, John 3:16, Matthew 28:18-20, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians and all of the 66 love letter book that God wrote to us!!! I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me.

God bless y'all,
Mark Cannon

No comments: